Thursday, April 09, 2009

What shall we get for the happy couple?

It's that time of year.
Spring is bustin' out all over and that inspires people to fall in love.
Then they want to get married.
Then they plan a great big celebration so that all of their friends and family can come and share their happiness.
Then they send out a whole bunch of invitations announcing when the big even will take place.
Then you find all of these invitations in your mailbox.

Then... you pick up the phone and call ME to design and make something unique and wonderful to give to the newlyweds to show them how happy you are for them.

May I suggest...

Personalized glass block:Resplendent with a big foofy ribbon and bearing the monogram and wedding date of the happy couple.
$25.00

(By the way, Mother of the Bride, these are gorgeous centerpieces for the reception. Your choice of colors, as always.)

Since I've decked out my blog for Easter, Mother's Day and weddings, I'll be adding some more gift suggestions in the next few days to come.
See you soon!

1 comments:

Trouble said...

I think you know how much I love my glass block with. I need something interesting for summer to stick on it but I just usually buy the gel clings we get for various holidays. I never put it away.