Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-laaaaaaaaaaaaa

We are well into the swing of the Christmas thing.
I love love LOVE Christmas time, but it gets here way too quickly and by the time it does, I really need a nap.
This year, as in the past few years, our glass block designs are a big hit. We've added new printed designs, and of course, still offer the old prints and the custom vinyl stuff as well.
My happy find of the month was at Lowe's. While on an excavation to buy glass blocks, I discovered that the store in my area has been enlightened and pulled in a few cases of PRE-DRILLED glass blocks. That's right! they already have the hole - a nice big one - drilled in the side. Pretty reasonable price too.
While we offer the drilled blocks for sale, the cost of shipping is fairly prohibitive so I usually advise folks to try to find them in their own neck of the woods.
Just in case your local hardware store has not seen the light - or the lighted blocks - and you want to drill your own, I'm happy to sell you the perfect drill bit ($20.) and instruct you in how to drill the blocks without losing your sanity or the sanity of a loved one.

0 comments: