Saturday, November 15, 2008

Jr. Mints and a Peaceful Afternoon

It's Saturday and I'm in the shop doing some catch-up and trying to crank out a huge order to ship on Monday.
It's quiet, and being the weekend there are no interruptions. I'm munching on the FABULOUS special Jr. Mints that are out this year. I can't seem to get enough of 'em. I've propped the laptop up on the work table so I can watch movies while I pick vinyl. It's not a bad life.

I've been working on some NEW DESIGNS today too. So many have asked me for smaller block-sized stuff for neighbor gifts and I think that's a wonderful idea. I'll be putting them out on the site in the next day or so. The price will be low so that those who have a list as long as their arm will be able to afford something special for the someone special(s) on their big long list. They're so cute, I think I'll make some for me!

0 comments: