Sunday, November 23, 2008

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Friday was my birthday.
It was crazy busy, but I still managed to be able to sneak off an hour early for dinner and a movie with my Sis and her daughter. We had yummy Italian food - everything was delicious, but we waited and waited and waited for someone to take our order, then waited some more for the food to arrive. Finally, we had to complain that we were going to miss our movie if the waiter didn't get his act together. We debated about having them make the entre to go, because we could bring food into the theater with us. We didn't have to do that, but did have the waiter bring to-go boxes along with our plates.
We went to see Bolt in 3D. It's a great little movie and I loved wearing the dorky 3D glasses.

Yesterday was fun filled. I lounged around the house for a few hours in the morning and then bopped over the hill to the big city to get wood and ribbon and a whole bunch of other stuff.
We stopped at the cheese plant to feed the need for squeeky cheese, then off to Sam's club where they had lots of tasty samples. As usual, I ran into someone who wanted to know if his signs were ready... jeez! can't go anywhere! (yes, they're done)
The dudes at Home Depot were extremely helpful and saved me about an hour of work by cutting my 1 x 4 boards into 24" lengths for me. Yay! now I just have to router them, which I like to do.

Now I'm doing a little laundry and catching up on some email and then I'll be at the shop for the rest of the day.

0 comments: