Friday, December 26, 2008

A little time away...

It's so refreshing and renewing to know that I have 4 whole days away from work. I had planned to be at the shop at least for the afternoon, but got sidetracked with housework and spent the day at home.
Christmas Eve was lovely. Went to visit my parents in the afternoon and exchange gifts with my sister. Then just a quiet evening at home.
Christmas Day was quieter than I had expected because I was snowed in and couldn't leave the house until my brother plowed my driveway for me in the afternoon. Yeah, I have a terrific family.

I'm not used to so much down time. I have a whole load of stuff to work on. One of the first things on my list is a new design for my blog now that Christmas is behind me. I hope to have that up in the next day or so. Lots of new things for the New Year.

Something to think about: I always have a theme for the year. I've chosen this year's theme, but I'll wait for the New Year to post it. It takes a considerable bit of thought and introspection. I want something that will challenge me and move me forward, but still reflect where I am in my life.
Anybody else out there have a theme for the year?

0 comments: