Friday, December 05, 2008

I've got telephone ear...

One of the things I love best about what I do is talking to people. Especially at this time of year when so many are calling to place their Christmas orders. A fair portion of my day is spent with my ear on the phone, and I gotta tell ya, some of you women out there are just a hoot!
I remember the first time I got a call from someone on the east coast... it was a big deal to me. It's still a big deal. The internet has made it such a small world... now every once in a while I get a call from another country. That's a big deal too. I guess it doesn't take much to thrill me.

After the first of the year, we'll be implementing a shopping cart which will simplify the ordering process tremendously. It's a necessity, and will make things easier for everyone, but it makes me kind of sad, because it will also reduce my time on the phone.
My customers are my source of inspiration. I NEED that! So call me!!!

0 comments: