Friday, December 12, 2008

It's a party!



Twelve days until Christmas.
I haven't started my shopping yet. I have no idea what I will get for everyone. I'm sure inspiration will strike at some point. Most likely at 3 in the morning when there's nothing I can do about it and by the time get up, I'll have forgotten what my inspiration was.

My sister emailed me to order stickers for Christmas ornaments. She's had a great idea - at least I think it's great.
We made the ornaments after dinner on Thanksgiving and that was a big success. Everyone made a dazzling ornament and stuck stickers to their hearts content.
So... since she has a 14 year old daughter who has a million friends, instead of spending a million dollars for friend gifts, she's inviting everyone over to make their own ornament.
Cute idea, huh? We'll cut everyone's name and the year 2008, and then they can plaster them with snowflakes or stars or hearts... whatever, stick a bow on it and voila! How fun is that?

0 comments: