Monday, March 23, 2009

Banners, Logos, Design and all that other stuff

Many of my online customers assume that I am cutting these cute little vinyl letter sticker thingys from the discomfort of my diningroom table.

Au contrair! (that's slaughtered French for "Nope!")

I've been in the sign making industry for many years and have owned and operated my shop here in Tremonton for going on 10 years now.
It's a full time labor of love. No kitchen or dining room tables were injured or abused during the production of your sign. During certain times of the year, full time means every waking minute.

I'm very blessed to be able to make my living doing what I do. Most of the time I LOVE what I do for a living, and the times that I don't? Well I remember that I could be sweeping floors or flipping burgers. (Not that there's anything wrong with that; I've done both and much prefer what I'm doing now, thank you very much)

While designing and producing vinyl letters for folks to decorate their homes with is very satisfying and mostly a ton o fun, it's just a portion of what happens here at Hathaway Signs and Designs.

Logo design, business cards, banners, brochures, vehicle lettering and graphics, commercial signage... all the stuff you need to promote yourself and your business happens here every day as well.

In the next few days I'll be posting some samples of the awesome stuff we've been doing and you'll see why everybody walks in to my shop and wishes they had MY job.

They don't realize it's such a lot of work being Queen of the Universe.

1 comments:

Trouble said...

plus if they could see your glamourous workplace AND get hassled by Ben and Ken, they'd never want to leave!