Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pay it forward


"Just pay it forward. Three big favors for three other people. That's it."

That's a line from the movie "Pay it Forward" which I loved but can't watch again because I know how it ends.

I saw this on someone else's blog and loved the idea, so I'm gonna try it here:

The next three people who comment here will receive - instead of a big favor - something special from me. In turn, each of them must send something nice to three other people... and so on, and so on.

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment and email me your address (find my email address on my profile) and I'll send you something from my vast supply of somethings.

4 comments:

Trouble said...

so I have to be nice to three other people? I may have used up all my patience with my sister these past 3 days.

Rebecka said...

You don't have to BE nice, just send them something nice. Big difference.

Now I have to figure out what to send YOU. You know it will be stickers... any preferences?

Trouble said...

anything scary or piratey!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of Pay It Forward, and I try to do it when I can. That said, I'm really just commenting because I want the *something*!

Love your journal!