Thursday, January 22, 2009

Do what you like, like what you do

It's so wonderful to have a little extra time right now to be creative. January is typically the slowest month for us, so it's the time to decide what to shoot for in the coming year. What we need to drop, what we need to add what's the best way to go about it. It's pretty darn exciting, I must say.

I've dusted off my tablet and pen and been working on some digital paintings and a couple of fonts too. It takes a lot of time and considerable patience. It's also very addictive. I sit down to work and before I know it, it's the wee hours, I've had waaaay too much caffeine and my rear has lost all feeling from sitting so long. I love every minute of it!

I've always read that you should find something that you love to do and find a way to make your living doing that. How fortunate I am to have been able to do that for a very long time.
Now if I can just work it so that I spend the winter on the veranda in Hawaii....

0 comments: