Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A place for everything and... well, you know.

There's something so refreshing about a clean desk. It's amazing! And since my desk is hardly EVER clean, I'm basking in a glow that I just don't feel that often. I thought everyone would like to share in my joy, so here's a photo for ya. Actually, I just want to show proof that this miracle has truly occured.


What's that you're saying? This desk doesn't look all that clean? Well, let me assure you that compared to what it looked like before, this is total organization. Notice the awesome order book in the corner? The little slots all containing items that are where they should be... the jar of change that hasn't found a place yet, but soon.

Even the monkeys are happier... and you know how important that is!

0 comments: