Thursday, February 05, 2009

So much for my diet...

I bought a nifty little item on Ebay last week and it arrived the other day- very promptly and well packed as ALL things I order should be. :) The item that I received is not what my focus is here (it's a docking station for a backup drive. If you're a geek you will be envious. If not a geek, wake up! you're starting to snore).
Inside the package with my geektoy, was a cute little Valentine. This Valentine is a coupon entitling me to a free Crispy Cream Donut. Not just a plain ol' donut like they hand to you free when the hot light is on, but one with sprinkles or custard filling and chocolate frosting dripping down the sides.
Now, this makes me happy because, first of all I love donuts.
Second, I love getting free stuff. Never mind that I live 40 miles from a Crispy Cream... I'll carry it around in my purse for a few weeks and then when I'm in the general area, I'm gonna get my free donut!
Third, and most important - this is the first Valentine I've received in many years. Does it matter that it came from some guy who doesn't know me and just wants me to buy more stuff from him? Oh heck no! It's a Valentine and I'm counting it as such.

And just so you know.... it's pretty normal around here for us to slide an extra little something in your package when we ship your order. It's because we love you... AND... we want you to order more stuff.

Now... since I was a lazy girl yesterday, I'm putting two quotes out here today for your viewing pleasure.
"Real Love Stories" How cute would this be under your wedding pictures? Darn cute, and you know it.
"To Love is to Receive a Glimpse of Heaven"
Two colors, two fonts, two different layouts. I'm kind of partial to the first one, but the second one works for a different shape or if you want just one color.

0 comments: