Friday, February 27, 2009

Positive Affirmations

The best thing about doing what I do is that people actually pay me to do what I love.

The second best thing is the people that I talk to and share ideas with. For the most part it's all positive. People call me because they want to put something about love, or family, or their dreams, or memories, or something that inspires them on the walls in their home.

Nobody ever orders anything that is negative. Never. I've been doing this for a lot of years and that's how it is so far. (Now what they put on their vehicle for the entire world to see... well that's another story for another day.)

I'm a big believer in affirmations. I like to see the words that I need to remember and apply in my life every day. I mostly have them on sticky notes but I also have a few in vinyl on my walls at home. The one in my living room reminds me to be glad of life... sometimes I need to read that.

I love this one that I got in a "Tweet" today. Love it! I know a couple of women who need this one... and so do I.

0 comments: