Monday, February 02, 2009

Warm wishes... or... wishing for warm

It's February!
Why is this such a happy thing? Because it means just a few more weeks of winter, that's why.
I love the snow for about, oh... two days. Then I'm ready for it to go away. It's beautiful to look at and replenishes the earth and all that stuff that I'm grateful for, but the longer I am living the more I crave a temperate climate. I hate being cold.
This year it's been really cold and really wintery for most of the northern regions, so I'm thinking I'm not alone in my joy of the coming of spring.


February is also the month of LOVE. It's time for quotes about hugs and kisses and true love.

2 comments:

Trouble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trouble said...

Well it's not like you couldn't move down here with the OTHER Hathaways. Did I mention I just walked the dogs in shorts and a tank top?