Wednesday, February 04, 2009

and they called it puppy lu-u-u-uv...

So much for my good intentions.
I was going to post a new "True Love" layout every day for the rest of the month, since it's Valentine's and all. But... I got so wrapped up watching American Idol and then Lost... I didn't get it done. I'll make up for all my slacking off by posting two designs tomorrow.

I'm a little smitten with puppy love tonight. Real puppies. I have two dogs, so I do NOT need another dog, let alone a puppy, but my brother was showing me puppies online and... well... it's PUPPIES and they are so cute! I particularly love the border collies and the English Shepherds. I have a soft spot for the shepherds, cuz my beloved Cindy was a liver colored English Shepherd and she was the best dog that ever lived. (sniff) I'd post her picture, but I don't have one right here in a handy place, so I'll substitute with a shot of one of my current roomies, Sweety.
She looks pretty much like a sausage with legs, but she's got heart and she loves me and that's all that matters.

0 comments: