Monday, February 09, 2009

Sweet little love words

I'm making a note to myself - one of the zillion sticky notes that are attached to my monitor - to make sure Dad has something lined up for Mom for Valentine's Day. Most years he's on top of it, but he is a GUY, so I worry that he might wait till the last minute and end up in the dog house... again.
Me...
well, I don't have a 'special someone' right now, so I'll be my own special someone and get myself something pretty or silky or shiny... maybe all of the above. I've been eating Hershey's Cherry Chocolate kisses all afternoon. I am now filled with sweet gooey sugary chocolaty goodness. Yeah, that's how I stay so sweet.

Today I'm posting one of my favorites. We have several different sets of Word Blocks. This one is our Love Words. It's filled with fun and romantic phrases that are small enough to fit on a block, or under a photo or even on a scrapbook page.
Overall size is 13 x 13 inches, black vinyl.
Just cut them apart and stick 'em wherever you need a little love. Price is $12.00.

1 comments:

Trouble said...

wow, you are a good daughter - or a giant enabler!! I love the cherry chocolate kisses too. They had them scatterd on the reception tables at a wedding Maribel and I attended last year and we sent our friend's kid to scoop them up off the other tables for us to eat.